- **Bachelor's Degree** in Computer Applications.
- AWS Cloud Engineer with **11 years** of experience in IT industry comprising of DevOps, SRE, Solutions Architect, Full Stack Development, Software Configuration Management (SCM) and Build and Release Management.
- In-depth knowledge and Hands-on experience using **AWS cloud** services like **Compute, Network, Storage, Database, Serverless and Identity & Access Management**.
- Strong experience designing and deploying **highly available, resilient, cost-effective, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems** on AWS.
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building **enterprise-wide scalable, secure, self-healing and reliable** applications on AWS.
- Leveraging **AWS, Terraform, Python** and bash to rapidly provision **multi-team cloud environments**.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems
- Implement cost-control strategies such as resizing, offhours downsizing and shooting for optimum utilization ratio.
- Currently managing devops for a Fast paced development team for an Enterprise wide Python Web Portal.
- Maintaining highly available, resilient AWS environments with **RTO < 1 hour and RPO near real time**.
- Engaged in Vulnerability Management for both infrastructure and application components.
- Collaborated with team of 8 developers on git and github with branching strategy, segregation of duty and release management.
- Developed CI/CD Pipeline for Infrastructure and Code Deployment using Github, Jenkins, Artifactory from code check-in to Production Deployment.
- Set up Terraform backends, modules and varfiles to manage multiple environments with same Infrastructure code.
- Responsible for ensuring **Systems & Network Security**, maintaining performance and setting up monitoring using **CloudWatch, DataDog, NewRelic and PagerDuty**.
### DevOps Engineer - Cognizant, USA
#### Client: Top US FinCorp
##### AWS, Terraform, Jenkins, Docker, Agile
- Manage DEV, QA, PROD environments with **Terraform**
- Perform routine regional failover and disaster recovery exercises
- Secure components in a multi-team cloud environment
- Automate deployments with bash and Jenkins
- Create S3 buckets and secure them using IAM and Bucket Policies
- Manage LifeCyclePolicies to move objects to different S3 tiers and Glacier
- Use Terraform to manage and provision **Infrastructure as Code**
- Write bash wrapper scripts to enable developers to deploy and destroy terraform managed mini environments with one click
- Set up monitors and dashboards using **DataDog**
- Install and Configure **NewRelic** for APM
- Manage AWS Services EC2, Lambda, S3, ELB, Route53, EFS and IAM
- Set up Alarms in CloudWatch for monitoring EC2 and RDS performance
- Create and maintain Dockerfiles for Python Flask Applications
- Use **Jira** to track effort and manage sprints
- Create and advocate branching strategy and best practices for Github based collaboration with Developers.
- Utilize Route53 to manage DNS records and CNAMEs
- Create **custom AMIs** for faster boot time and efficient Auto Scaling
- Manage weekly releases with several teams working on the same monolithic application
- Migrate a monolithic app to a microservices based architecture
- Create Infrastructure and Code Deployments using established Change Management Process
### Senior Developer - Cognizant, USA
#### Client: Top US Retailer
##### C++, UNIX, Perl, SQL
- Develop and Test EMV Payment Cards functionality with Tokenization in POS systems
- Write performant, PCI compliant tokenization code to tokenize card numbers on the fly using STL boost libraries.
- Enhance C and C++ POS and Post Processing Applications
- Write High Performance code to process trillions of lines in text files
- Convert billions of existing database records and log files with PAN to tokenized PAN across stores
- Use Regular Expressions to identify different types of Credit Card Numbers and Providers
- Manage deployments to 1700 retail stores across US in different time zones
- Write monitoring scripts to profile and assess backend applications' peformance
- Collaborate with Performance Testing teams to test against estaplished KPIs from business
- Write concurrent scripts to simulate peak load to different applications
- Create parsing logic to extract logs and assess rate of failures in a legacy environment
- Triaged production and deployment issues in War room environments and provided workarounds and solutions
- Plan and execute scaling during peak events during Holiday Season
- Architect and deploy custom configurations to scale dynamically based on traffic volume
### Developer - Cognizant, India
#### Client: Top US Retailer
##### C, Pro* C, UNIX, SQL
- Write, compile and deploy Pro*C components for integration with Planogram application
- Rewrite EOD processing with 50 modules
- Write Perl CGI app to provide web interface to AIX boxes
- Write Shell and Perl scripts to automate tasks
- Monitor logs across POS and backstore applications to track and identify missing transactions
- Review Developers code for adherence to coding standards, performance, and security requirements
- Create and Manage dotfiles to efficiently manage development server envrionment using bash and ksh scripts
- Collaborate with Mainframe developers to triage daily batch file transfers